Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A free summer?

Im sitting once again in Åre, central Sweden. This time out of my own free will. After facing a very quiet and free summer month of July, I have landed up doing 5 different part times jobs...and still getting time to travel; this time for work.

So I got this chance to run St Olovs loppet, its a run from Östersund in Sweden to Trondheim in Norway; about 330 kms. Not at one go, but as a relay, in a team.
Oh I got this chance for free; with a team, sponsored, accommodation, food and transport. What a gift.
Plus I get to write about it, take pictures and run. Its a dream, I don't want to wake up from. But anyway, check out the blog I get to write about: RunningJamtlandHarjeledalen.

And furthermore, I got this other job related to tourism. So my brother kids and says I got a masters degree in holidays. The more I work with this the more I think he is right. This other website is called Spot I Love. Its basically about listing and photographing the best places in the world and sharing with the rest of the world. Obviously my job is a little more complicated, but basically check out the website, load a spot of your own, and watch the country you choose to tell the world about get viewed from computers around the world.

Anyway, from the view from my office, I sign off...



No comments:

Post a Comment